- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Serpentine type Belt(s).]
- CHANGE OIL, FILTER, 27 POINT INSPECTION, ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE, ADD BG MOA OIL ADDITIVE. INCLUDES D.V.I (DIGITAL VEHICLE INSPECTION) INSPECTION,LINKS W/ PICTURES
- check for slow leak right rear tire. no leaks found in tank. rec. remove tire check inside and possible bead seal.
- check rattle under car possible heat shield. found and repaired loos heat shield
- replace Battery with the proper BCI group and CCA rating required for your car. This includes cleaning the terminals and spraying with a terminal protectant spray.
- REPLACE ENGINE AIR FILTER AND CLEAN OUT AIR BOX OF ANY DEBRIS
- Rotate tires while doing service. Includes check and set tire pressures and test drive after.
- SEALED TIRE BEAD, & RE-BALANCED TIRE W/ WEIGHT. RE- CHECKED TIRES PRESSURE & SET AS NEEDED TO SPEC.
Dave C. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/13/2021