CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-31T23:02:18+00:002011 Chevrolet HHR CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-31T23:02:18+00:00
- started several times before and after test drive.
- traced problem to starter motor. engine turns by hand, relay ok, starter is getting good power and ignition signal from relay. there was some sparking at braided ground between body and solenoid. rec. replace starter.
SUSAN C. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/30/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-03T22:01:43+00:002004 Chevrolet Avalanche CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-03T22:01:43+00:00
- scanned abs module codes for left front speed sensor, c0225, c0226, and c0227. the pid graphing confirmed erratic signal at low speed. if sensor comes out we can try cleaning scale under it if not will need a hub assy.
- sensor broke trying to remove. WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – 4WD Front, left Side
LOU V. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/2/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-22T22:03:29+00:002007 Chevrolet Avalanche CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-22T22:03:29+00:00
- FUEL PUMP – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models new lock ring
- sender on top of tank leaks. tank needs to be dropped, and fuel pump module replaced . line connector condition unknown til tank is dropped. advised customer to r./r pump.
ARIC A. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/21/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-23T22:01:01+00:002010 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-23T22:01:01+00:00
- 34kk 4387288
- CHANGE OIL, FILTER, 27 POINT INSPECTION, ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE, ADD BG MOA OIL ADDITIVE. INCLUDES D.V.I (DIGITAL VEHICLE INSPECTION) INSPECTION,LINKS W/ PICTURES
- Rotate tires while doing service. Includes check and set tire pressures and test drive after.
MIKE C. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/23/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-04T22:01:44+00:002010 Chevrolet Avalanche CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-04T22:01:44+00:00
- had to replace the caliper bracket on the right front. the lower pin was frozen and broke.
- NEW YORK STATE RE INSPECTION. 34kk 4387272
ANDREW K. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/3/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-15T23:01:24+00:002014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-15T23:01:24+00:00
- ADD BG 44K FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER AND CLEAN AIR INDUCTION/THROTTLE BODY.
- CABLES OK. RIGHT SIDE WORKS GOOD BUT LEFT SIDE SHOES SOAKED FROM LEAKING AXLE SEAL. REASSEMBLED FOR NOW.
- lamp was not on during test drive. scanned car found code p0300 random multiple misfire stored. common issue would be spark plugs and fuel injection service can also cause this code. lifter issues not probable due to customer did not notice any abnormal noises. tsbs are mainly for noise related to lifter and camshaft issues. oil clean and at full mark.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V8
Jim M. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/14/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2019-12-19T23:02:35+00:002005 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2019-12-19T23:02:35+00:00
- cleaned down the font of the oil pan/ timing cover. front crank seal is leaking and looks like is spraying rearward along oil pan bottom. rec. replace seal. oil level is ok.
- CRANKSHAFT OIL SEAL – Remove & Replace – V8,Gas,5.3L Eng Front
RICHARD O. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/18/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-31T22:01:17+00:002012 Chevrolet Traverse CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-31T22:01:17+00:00
- CHANGE OIL, FILTER, 27 POINT INSPECTION, ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE, ADD BG MOA OIL ADDITIVE AND CF5 FUEL ADDITIVE.
JERRY Y. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/30/2019