CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-05T23:01:48+00:002010 Chrysler PT Cruiser CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-05T23:01:48+00:00
- Disassemble tire/wheel assembly. Replace tpms sensor. Reinstall and program sensors for proper operation.
- had to heat 1 lug nut to remove. also replaced that lug nut after cleaning threads.
- p0440, p0456,p0457, stored all for evap system,and p0700 [pending] Found possibly previously replaced NVLD connector not fully seated. Attached connector and cleared code. drove car and all monitors completed except for the evap. no codes returned in pcm.
- Ud01 #2529101
Jim H. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/4/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-03T23:01:16+00:002010 Chrysler Town & Country CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-03T23:01:16+00:00
- BRAKE FLUSH. COMPLETE SYSTEM
- CHANGE OIL, FILTER, 27 POINT INSPECTION, ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE, ADD BG MOA OIL ADDITIVE. INCLUDES D.V.I (DIGITAL VEHICLE INSPECTION) INSPECTION,LINKS W/ PICTURES
- customer supplied part.
- TRANSMISSION FLUID FLUSH BG FULL SYNTHETIC FLUID
Ed K. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/29/2020