CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-27T23:01:47+00:002014 Subaru Outback CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-27T23:01:47+00:00
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- CHANGE OIL, FILTER, 27 POINT INSPECTION, ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE, ADD BG MOA OIL ADDITIVE. INCLUDES D.V.I (DIGITAL VEHICLE INSPECTION) INSPECTION,LINKS W/ PICTURES
- check the rt rear tire also, cust. thinks were rotated? the slow leak maybe in the rear now?
- Didn't find anything in tire rec dismounting tire and resealing the bead then remounting and rebalancing Tire
- heard a little engine noise. usually its from oil draining back into pan and the valve train ticks. we did not hear it after oil service and sitting about 2 hours.
- REPLACE ENGINE AIR FILTER AND CLEAN OUT AIR BOX OF ANY DEBRIS
- SEALED TIRE BEAD, & RE-BALANCED TIRE W/ WEIGHT. RE- CHECKED TIRES PRESSURE & SET AS NEEDED TO SPEC.
RICHARD D. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/27/2020